Peter Frisch is an American Partner, Managing Director of Steward Partners Global Advisory and named as Best-in-State Wealth Advisor in Massachusetts according to Forbes 2019.
NAME: Peter Frisch (http://www.stewardpartners.com/team.31.html / https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/steward-partners-featured-in-forbes-2019-best-in-state-wealth-advisors-list-1028002431 / https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-frisch-cfp®-2b311624 / https://www.owler.com/company/stewardpartners )
PETER FRISCH’S MARITAL STATUS: married to Wendy
PETER FRISCH’S EDUCATION:
- College for Financial Planning (1997 – 2010);
- A. in History at Long Island University (1983 – 1993).
- A. from Wesleyan University;
- Master of Education degree from Harvard University.
PETER FRISCH’S CAREER:
- Dean of Students at Wilbraham & Monson Academy ( July, 1989 – June, 1991);
- Head of Upper School at Derby Academy (July, 1991 – June, 1994);
- Senior Vice President for Wells Fargo Advisors (June, 1994 – April, 2017);
- Partner and Managing Director of Steward Partners Global Advisory (since April, 2017).
- a Town Meeting member of Swampscott.
MORE FACTS FROM CHRISTOPHER STEELE’S LIFE:
- a Certified Financial Planner professional;
- volunteers his time to the Eastern Yacht Club, the Pilots Program at Mystic Seaport, and the Boston United Blind Sailing Program,
- participates in Sail Blind program at the Carroll Center in Newton, MA.
- is on the 2019 Forbes list of best advisors.
Information is relevant that can be continuously updated.