Perkins Coie is an international law firm representing political clients founded in 1912 with income of $710 million.
NAME: Perkins Coie (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perkins_Coie )
DATE OF PERKINS COIE’S FOUNDATION: 1912
CHAIRMAN OF PERKINS COIE: Marc Elias
Perkins Coie’s history:
- has represented the Boeing Company since the founding of the aerospace company in 1916;
- counsel of record for the Democratic National Committee, Democratic Leadership Council, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee;
- has clients among Democrats of the United States Congress and presidential campaigns including of John Kerry, Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton;
- represented Christine Gregoire, Al Franken(2008), Salim Ahmed Hamdan (2006) on law issues, including litigation, law battle, etc.;
- stood for defeating a bill called the “Honest Ads Act”, which would require internet companies to disclose who paid for political ads (October, 2017);
- a counsel for the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign;
- retained the intelligence firm Fusion GPS for opposition research services (2015 – November, 2016);
- conducted the independent investigation into potential sexual abuse by Dr. Richard Strauss during the course of his employment withThe Ohio State University wrestling program.
FAMOUS PERKIN COIE GRADUATES:
- Lieutenant Governor of WashingtonCyrus Habib;
- former Attorney General of Washington State Rob McKenna;
- Judge Margaret McKeown;
- Judge Ronald M. Gould;
- Judge Eric D. Miller;
- Oregon State Representative Chris Garrett.
Information is relevant that can be continuously updated.