Nellie Hauke Ohr is a member of Women in International Security , Russia intelligence specialist, U.S. Associate Deputy Attorney General and spy for the Trump 2016 presidential campaign. She spent time in late 90’s and had powerful political connections there. She also contacted to Robert Otto about Natalia Veselnitskaya. She worked as an independent contractor conducting research and translation projects on topics in Russian science and technology. Her publications include “After Collectivization: Social Capital and Local Politics in Rural Western Russia, 1933-1937.”
NAME: Nellie Hauke Ohr (https://www.conservapedia.com/Nellie_Ohr / https://gw.geneanet.org/tdowling?lang=en&n=hauke&oc=0&p=nellie / https://apelbaum.wordpress.com/tag/nellie-ohr/ / https://thunderontheright.wordpress.com/2017/12/21/meet-nellie-h-ohr/ )
NELLIE HAUKE OHR’S DATE OF BIRTH: August 9, 1962
NELLIE HAUKE OHR’S MARITAL STATUS: married to former Obama Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr.
NELLIE HAUKE OHR’S EDUCATION:
- graduated from Harvard Universitywith a degree in history and Russian literature (1983);
- studied in the Soviet Union (1989);
- got a Ph.D. from Stanford Universityin Russian history (1986 – 1990).
NELLIE HAUKE OHR’S CAREER:
- S. Associate Deputy Attorney General;
- the third contributor to the Trump dossier;
- Cyber Threat Intelligence Researcher (December, 2016 – February, 2017);
- Analyst content Creator (March, 2016 – December, 2016);
- the intermediary for FusionGPS (2016);
- worked for the Clinton campaign (April, 2016);
- Analyst content Creator for Plessas Experts Network (October, 2013 – January, 2015) and Fusion GPS (March, 2016 – December, 2016);
- Senior Analyst for Open-Source-Works (September, 2008 – September, 2014) and Miklos Systems March, 2015 – December, 2015);
- Linguist analyst at MITRE Corporation (January, 2000 – December, 2008);
- Assistant Professor of History Department of Vasser College (January, 1990 – December, 1998);
Information is relevant that can be continuously updated.