Massacring Trump on his video caused condemn

US President Donald Trump published a video on Monday that caused a deal of condemning from the US officials and citizens.

Trump was a protagonist, fancied himself as a star of the spy comedy “Kingsman: The Secret Service”, turning the original characters into the logos of US media, such as CNN, The Washington Post and NBC TV, and his political rivals.

The plot sets at the “Church of Fake News” where Trump hits the late Senator John McCain, burns the head of Senator Bernie Sanders, then knocked down Republican Senator Mitt Romney and stabbed former President Obama in the back and pushed against the wall.

The organizer of the three-day “American Priority” event, which took place in the President’s National Doral Miami resort last week, claimed that the video was some “meme exhibit.”

“American Priority rejects all political violence and aims to promote a healthy dialogue about the preservation of free speech,” Alex Phillips told The New York Times.

“This is not the first time that supporters of the President have promoted violence against the media in a video they apparently find entertaining, but it is by far and away the worst,” CNN wrote on Twitter.

The White House was urged to condemn the video, as “anything less equates to a tacit endorsement of violence.” The White House Correspondents’ Association also urged the President to convict it.

“This video isn’t funny. It will get people killed,” Democrat Beto O’Rourke said.


Natalia Veselnitskaya — official website

See also: