Ilya Zaslavsky is People’s Deputy of the Soviet Union, a cofounder of the movement “Democratic Russia” and CEO of various companies and an expert on land and construction issues.
NAME: Ilya Iosifovich Zaslavsky (https://ru.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Заславский,_Илья_Иосифович )
ILYA ZASLAVSKY’S DATE OF BIRTH: 31 January 1960
ILYA ZASLAVSKY’S MARITAL STATUS: twice married
ILYA ZASLAVSKY’S EDUCATION:
- the Candidateof Sciences degree, N. Kosygin Moscow State Textile University.
ILYA ZASLAVSKY’S CAREER:
- People’s Deputy of the Soviet Union(1989);
- the first Deputy Chairman of one of the committees of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR (1989)
- Authorized representative of the Mayor of Moscow (1991);
- a director of the Department of Public Affairs in Moscow;
- Chairman of the City Expert Council;
- Advisor to the First Chairman of the Government of the Russian Federation under E. T. Gaidar;
- a member of the State Duma Committee on Economic Policy;
- a member of Russian Unionof Industrialists and Entrepreneurs;
- Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Construction of the Russian Federation and Deputy Chairman of the Gosstroy in Russia over mortgage lending (1998 – 2003);
- Chairman of the Board of Directors in “Mosmetrostroy“;
- CEO of various companies and an expert on land and construction issues (since 2003).
MORE FACTS FROM ILYA ZASLAVSKY’S LIFE:
- worked on a draft law on ” the Precious Stonesand Precious Metals ” under the A. D. Zhukov;
- worked on a draft Land Code (1998 – 2003);
- was UN Disability Expert.
Information is relevant that can be continuously updated.