Ilya Zaslavsky is the People’s Deputy of the Soviet Union, a co-founder of the movement «Democratic Russia» and CEO of various companies and an expert on land and construction issues.
NAME: Ilya Iosifovich Zaslavsky
DATE OF BIRTH: 31 January 1960
MARITAL STATUS: twice married
- the Candidate of Sciences degree, N. Kosygin Moscow State Textile University.
ILYA ZASLAVSKY’S CAREER:
- People’s Deputy of the Soviet Union (1989);
- the first Deputy Chairman of one of the committees of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR (1989)
- an authorized representative of the Mayor of Moscow (1991);
- a director of the Department of Public Affairs in Moscow;
- Chairman of the City Expert Council;
- Advisor to the First Chairman of the Government of the Russian Federation under E. T. Gaidar;
- a member of the State Duma Committee on Economic Policy;
- a member of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs;
- Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Construction of the Russian Federation and Deputy Chairman of the Gosstroy in Russia over mortgage lending (1998 – 2003);
- Chairman of the Board of Directors in “Mosmetrostroy»;
- CEO of various companies and an expert on land and construction issues (since 2003).
MORE FACTS FROM HIS LIFE:
- worked on a draft law on » the Precious Stones and Precious Metals » under the A. D. Zhukov;
- worked on a draft Land Code (1998 – 2003);
- was UN Disability Expert.
The information in this section is continuously updated.
Vesna News — official website