Glenn Simpson is former Wall Street journalist and an investigator of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.
NAME: Glenn Richard Simpson (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_R._Simpson )
GLENN SIMPSON’S DATE OF BIRTH: April 22, 1964
GLENN SIMPSON’S MARITAL STATUS: widowed and married to Katherine (2012)
GLENN SIMPSON’S EDUCATION:
- graduated from Conestoga High School (1982);
- studied at George Washington University.
GLENN SIMPSON’S CAREER:
- a Roll Call reporter;
- a Wall Street journalist (until 2009);
- a co-founder of the Washington-based research business Fusion GPS;
- a co-author of “Dirty Little Secrets: The Persistence of Corruption in American Politics” (1996).
MORE FACTS FROM GLENN SIMPSON’S LIFE:
- collected information and data on the candidates on the presidency financed by Washington Free Beacon;
- was interrogated by the Senate Judiciary Committee over his investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.
Information is relevant that can be continuously updated.