David Kramer is a member of the board of directors of the Halifax International Security Forum, a Member of the Advisory Council for the George W. Bush Presidential Center’s Human Freedom Project and a member of the International Advisory Council at the Center for European Policy Analysis.
NAME: David J. Kramer (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_J._Kramer )
DAVID KRAMER’S DATE OF BIRTH: December 1964
DAVID KRAMER’S EDUCATION:
- A. in Soviet Studies and Political Science, Tufts University (1986);
- A. in Soviet Studies at Harvard University (1988).
DAVID KRAMER’S CAREER:
- a Lecturer in Russian Studies at Clark University;
- a Teaching Fellow for Adam Ulam at Harvard University,
- a consultant for Arthur D. Little in Cambridge, Massachusetts;
- an analyst for The Christian Science Monitor Network;
- a cofounder of the Cambridge East-West Consulting Group Inc. (1990);
- worked at the Center for Strategic and International Studies for Stephen Sestanovich (1993);
- Associate Director of the Russian and Eurasian Program at Carnegie Moscow Center;
- a Senior Fellow at the Project for the New American Century;
- Executive Director of the United States Advisory Commission on Public Diplomacy of the United States Department of State (April, 2000);
- Special Advisor to the Under Secretary of State for Global Affairs Paula Dobriansky (June, 2001 – October, 2003);
- a professional staff member for the Policy Planning Staff;
- Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs under Dan Fried (July, 2005 – March, 2008);
- Assistant Secretary of State for Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor (March 21, 2008 – January 20, 2009);
- Executive Director of Freedom House (October 4, 2010 – 2015);
- the Senior Director for Human Rights and Human Freedom at the McCain Institute (November, 2014);
- a member of the board of directors of the Halifax International Security Forum;
- a Member of the Advisory Council for the George W. Bush Presidential Center’s Human Freedom Project;
- a member of the International Advisory Council at the Center for European Policy Analysis.
MORE FACTS FROM DAVID KRAMER’S LIFE:
- was accused of intervention into the Trump policy (2018);
- contributed to the Trump dossier.
Information is relevant that can be continuously updated.