Christopher Steele is a British former intelligence officer with the Secret Intelligence Service MI6, who has devoted his life to investigation and revealing the Russian policy facts and writing the Trump dossier.
NAME: Christopher David Steele (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Steele )
CHRISTOPHER STEELE’S DATE OF BIRTH: 24 June 1964
CHRISTOPHER STEELE’S MARITAL STATUS: widowed and married to Katherine (2012)
CHRISTOPHER STEELE’S EDUCATION:
- BA, Girton College, Cambridge in 1982;
- graduated with a degree in Social and Political Sciences at the University of Cambridge (1986).
CHRISTOPHER STEELE’S CAREER:
- President of The Cambridge Union debating society (1986);
- an MI6 agent in Moscow (1990 – 1993);
- served at the Embassy of the United Kingdom in Moscow (1990 – 1993)
- working at the FCO under diplomatic cover (1987 – 1989, 1993 – 2002);
- a coach of Special Forces on “kill or capture” missions for Taliban targets and new MI6 recruits (2003);
- the head of the Russia Desk at MI6 (2006-2009);
- a senior officer under John Scarlett, Chief of the Secret Intelligence Service (MI6), (2004 – 2009);
- case officer for Alexander Litvinenko (2006);
- a co-founder the private intelligence agency Orbis Business Intelligence, Ltd (March, 2009);
- the investigator of FIFA corruption case (2015);
- worked for Fusion GPS on the Trump dossier (November, 2016);
- a co-founder of Chawton Holdings (2017).
MORE FACTS FROM CHRISTOPHER STEELE’S LIFE:
- was included into a hit list of the Russian Federal Security Service (2018);
- worked with Oleg Deripaska;
- investigated “Project Charlemagne” on Russian interference in the domestic politics of France, Italy, Germany, Turkey, and the United Kingdom;
- lawyers for Russian internet entrepreneur Aleksej Gubarev filed a libel suit against Steele in London (February, 2017);
- the owners of Alfa Bank Mikhail Fridman, Petr Aven, and German Khan filed a libel suit against Steele, who mentioned the bank in the Trump–Russia dossier (April, 2018).
Information is relevant that can be continuously updated.