Alexandra Chalupa is the former DNC contractor and a whistle-blower of the Manafort policy.
NAME: Alexandra Chalupa (https://www.conservapedia.com/Alexandra_Chalupa / https://www.kyivpost.com/ukraine-politics/alexandra-chalupa-the-ukrainian-american-who-exposed-manafort.html / https://gaslitnation.libsyn.com/the-alexandra-chalupa-interview )
ALEXANDRA CHALUPA’S DATE OF BIRTH: July 1, 1961
ALEXANDRA CHALUPA’S MARTIAL STATUS: married.
ALEXANDRA CHALUPA’S EDUCATION:
- BA, Brown University, where she studied Russian literature, political science, and history (1983).
ALEXANDRA CHALUPA’S CAREER:
- a part-time consultant at the Democratic National Committee;
- an intern in the Clinton White House at the Office of Public Liaison (1998);
- a staffer / consultant at the Democratic National Committee;
- a member of the Democratic Heritage Council;
- a founder of the U.S. United With Ukraine Coalition (2014);
- a committeewoman and co-chair of the DNC Ethnic Council (currently),
MORE FACTS FROM ALEXANDRA CHALUPA’S LIFE:
- contributed to help Ukrainians in their struggle for human rights and democracy;
- discovered Paul Manafort conspiracy with Russian actors to help Trump in the election;
- foresaw email hacks and Wikileaks, and the consequences of the 2016 election.
Information is relevant that can be continuously updated.